Brandtjen & Kluge and LasX Industries have partnered to comarket CartonsInMinutes® on demand laser processing and converting solutions for folding cartons and other folded and glued products. This process utilises digital workflow technologies in combination with laser converting, robotic automation and flexible folder-gluers to achieve on demand packaging. Combining laser processing with a short run foldergluer to produce low volume printed carton runs is a cost-effective tool for the production of folding cartons.
Please contact Brandtjen and Kluge, Inc. for more information.
Phone: 1-800-826-7320 Toll-free in U.S. and Canada
Reduce Lead Times
- “On Demand” production capabilities
Gain Unique Packaging Opportunities
- Achieve intricate patterns unobtainable with mechanical dies
- Enhanced consumer convenience features
- Precise print-to-cut registration (± 125 µm)
Eliminate Run Quantity Hurdles
- Short run and high volume production are all cost-efficient
Get Out of the Inventory Business
- Eliminate WIP (work in progress) and finished goods inventory
Eliminate Make Readies
- Fully digital workflow