As the premier manufacturer of Foil Stamping, Embossing and Die-cutting equipment, Kluge understands that the two most important considerations when purchasing any piece of equipment are: Performance and Economy.
We hold a strong reputation for excellence in providing high quality, remanufactured Kluge EHD presses that are reasonably priced. These commercial presses have passed the same rigorous quality control testing that our new Kluge equipment goes through.
- All new and remanufactured Kluge presses come with an owner’s manual and a parts manual.
- A new Kluge press has a one year warranty on parts and a remanufactured Kluge has a 6 month warranty on parts.
- Kluge maintains a complete inventory of parts for all presses that are currently manufactured. For product liability reasons we do not sell parts to machines manufactured before 1960.
- The purchase of a new or remanufactured Kluge includes installation. Additional operator training is also available.
- All Kluge presses, new or remanufactured, are guarded to meet current OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Kluge welcomes visitors to see a press prior to shipment. Kluge will be happy to demonstrate the press for you or send you samples of work produced on the press.
The addition of a third Kluge press in January, has allowed us increased output, flexibility and machine dependability, as we add those extra’s to our product. The purchase of a remanufactured machine was an easy decision knowing Kluge’s proven value.
– Mike Bognar, Leanin’ Tree
We believe that technology and the right equipment is key to the continued success of YPS and we have made a number of key purchases recently. We first came across Kluge at Drupa 2016 when we were seeking out die-cutting and foiling options. Having not previously been familiar with their products, we were very impressed with the foiling and embossing on the Kluge, which was far superior to anything we had seen before. The Kluge adds perfectly to our internal finishing capabilities and will allow us to both foil and die-cut in-house, thereby keeping control of time critical jobs.
– Steven Brown, Your Print Solution
Please contact Kluge Sales for more information on our remanufactured Folders-Gluers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-826-7320 or 715-483-3265.