- All new and remanufactured Kluge presses come with an owner’s manual and a part’s manual.
- A new Kluge press has a one year warranty on parts and a remanufactured Kluge has a 6 month warranty on parts.
- Kluge maintains a complete inventory of parts for all presses that are currently manufactured. For product liability reasons we do not sell parts to machines manufactured before 1960.
- The purchase of a new or remanufactured Kluge includes installation. Additional operator training is also available.
- All Kluge presses, new or remanufactured, are guarded to meet current OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Kluge welcomes visitors to see a press prior to shipment. Kluge will be happy to demonstrate the press for you or send you samples of work produced on the press.
Please contact Kluge Sales for more information on our remanufactured Folders-Gluers at email@example.com or 1-800-826-7320 or 715-483-3265.