The Brausse 1050SE is designed for maximum productivity. The microprocessor assisted monitoring and self-diagnosis system makes maintenance simple. The press style feed head allows for accurate feeding of a wide range of stock and is easy to adjust. With a non-stop feeder and non-stop delivery, you can achieve continuous productivity.
- Printing press style feed head for accurate feeding of wide range of stock, all adjustments can be made on the run.
- Non-stop feeder with motorized side shift and non-stop delivery with counter and tape inserter to ensure continuous productivity.
- The slow down device on feed board allows sheet to enter head stopper at a greatly reduced speed to ensure excellent register when running thinner weight stock.
- Microprocessor assisted monitoring and self-diagnosis system for safe operation and easy maintenance. Control system with LCD screen display provides information of each section to facilitate operation and trouble shooting.
- Triple action stripping station with a gripper edge removal device further enhances productivity.
- Delivery features a slow down brush as well as a dual air bar system to assist in running of light stock, all can be adjusted on the run.
|Max. sheet size||41 1/8″ x 29 1/2″||1050 x 750 mm|
|Min. sheet size||15 3/4″ x 14 1/2″||400 x 370 mm|
|Max. cutting size||41″ x 28 3/4″||1041 x 730 mm|
|Min. gripper margin||23/64″||9 mm|
|Inner chase size||45″ x 29 3/4″||1145 x 755 mm|
|Size of cutting plate||42 1/2″ x 29 3/8″||1080 x 736 mm|
|Stock range||0.0039″ – 0.078″||0.1-2mm|
|Max. pressure||300 tons|
|Max. mechanical speed||7,500 cycles/hour|
|Main motor||11 kw (29 Amp)|
|Other power required||9kw (24 Amp)|
|Overall Length||23″||7018 mm|
|Overall Width||13′ 9″||4189 mm|
|Overall height||6′ 8″||2045 mm|
|Overall weight||15.5 tons|
FSEA – The Designer’s Guide to Foil Stamping & Embossing
The User’s Guide to Hologram Stamping