The Brausse 1050SEF is the full package. The turbo air blast at the feeder separates and smooths thinner paper before stamping. A unique series of dancing rollers in the outside free-standing rewinder unit assist in taking up foil slack which allows the machine to stamp at fast speeds. The dynamic servo motors ensure accuracy even at high speeds.
- Turbo air blast at feeder head for easy separation of thinner paper
- Tonnage gauge system, which can be set at a pre-determined parameter, up to a maximum of 300 tons.
- Automatic impression on/off with tonnage searching program to re-set the tonnage to the previously set figure after machine stoppage.
- 12-zone heating unit built in upper platen with individual temperature controls.
- Computer controlled foil putting unit with standard 2-pull. Optional 3rd pull can be added.
- Dynamic servo motors to accommodate better accuracy at high foil stamping speeds.
- Computerized programmable foil puller to accommodate a variation of short and long pulls.
- Foil unwinding with automatic machine speed tracking for smooth foil advancing.
- Fully computer controlled air blast system to assist in foil separation, but it can also be programmed to smooth out thinner stock before stamping.
- Easy-to-lock foil holding bracket for extremely quick changeover, which will support an 8″ diameter foil roll (4000-5000 ft, depending on the type of roll.”
- Foil spiller to split the wide webs of foil to narrow webs, to fit through window at delivery; and then into rewinder.
- Outside free-standing foil rewinder unit which consists of 6 rewind shafts driven by high torque variable speed motors.
- Very unique series of dancing rollers in rewind unit to assist in taking up foil slack, even on narrow foil webs, thus allowing machine to stamp at speeds never achieved before.
- Machine also comes equipped with full stripping capability, including gripper edge waste removal and very easy to change from foil stamping to diecutting and foil stripping.
|Max. sheet size||41 1/8″ x 29 1/2″||1050 x 750 mm|
|Min. sheet size||25 3/4″ x 14 1/2″||400x 370 mm|
|Max. cutting size||41″ x 28 3/4″||1041 x 730 mm|
|Min. gripper margin||23/64″||9mm|
|Inner chase size||45″ x 29 3/4″||1145 x 755 mm|
|Size of cutting plate||42 1/2″ x 29 3/8″||1080 x 736 mm|
|Stock range||0.0039″ – 0.078″||.01 – 2 mm|
|Max. pressure||300 tons|
|Max. mechanical speed||7,500 cycles/hour|
|Main motor||11 kw (29 Amp)|
|Other power required||9 kw (24 Amp)|
|Heater for 1050SEF||24 kw (63 Amp)|
|Overall length||23′||7018 mm|
|Overall width||13′ 9″||4189 mm|
|Overall height||6′ 5 1/2″||1967 mm|
|Total weight||25.5 tons|
Hot Foil Stamping & Embossing Unit
Individually programmable 2-draw foil puller (3-draw optional). 12-zone Heating Base complete with honeycomb diechase and temperature controls.
|Max. width foil||1020 mm (41″)|
|Max. stamping width||1020 mm (41″)|
|Max. stamping depth||730 mm (28″)|
|Max. foil pull||730 mm (28″)|
|Foil supply bars max capacity||200 mm roll diameter (8″ roll diameter)|
|Rewind unit max. capacity||400 mm roll diameter (16″ roll diameter)|
|Temperature control range||0-200C (392F)|
FSEA – The Designer’s Guide to Foil Stamping & Embossing
The User’s Guide to Hologram Stamping