The DM-LINER® allows a digital transfer of metallizations onto paper and cardboard stock. The transfer process is upstream of the digital color printing. The designs to be metallized are first printed with toner or electro-ink; then, the DIGITAL METAL® foil is transferred by the DM-LINER® and the PET carrier is removed. For processing, the DM-LINER® can be supplied by sheets as well as rolls. The addition of an unstacker and stacker allows the basic machine to be used for digital sheet-fed printing.
How It Works
- The specified design is printed directly onto the substrate with toner or electro-ink.
- The foil is applied onto the preprinted material.
- After detaching carrier film, the metallized coating layers remain on the toner/electro-ink.
- Overprinting in digital or offset printing.
- Flawless enhancement results without deformation of substrate.
|Length/Width/Height:||approx 2.5 m / 1.5 m / 1.8 m|
|Printing width||max. 600 mm|
|Stamping speed:||adjustable to 2,400 sheets/h (B2 format)|
|Stacking and destacking height:||max. 350 mm|
|Heat output:||at 30 m/min: approx. 6 kW|
|Stamping temperature:||40 °C – 220 °C (IR heating system)|
|Control:||Mitsubishi, Touch Screen, Ethernet remote maintenance, bar code|
|Electrical requirements:||400 V, 50/60 Hz, 3 phases with N, P, E 32 A fuse, 13 kW|
|Air:||max. 6.5 bar (oil-free),
hose size Ø = 10 mm
|Foil width:||520 mm|
|Paper weights:||90 g/m² – 350 g/m²|
|Paper formats:||min. 210 x 297 mm,
max. 560 x 780 mm