The ALL NEW Kluge web site is packed with information and resources on the Print Finishing Industry. Note: For those familiar with our old site, this “new look” web site has not only had a facelift, but includes many additional features as well as details on our industry leading equipment.
Below provides you with an overview to what’s new and how you can use the Kluge site as a tool to enhance your knowledge of the print finishing industry, and at the same time learn about Kluge’s extensive range of products.
1. Let’s first start with the Homepage, you’ve already seen this but lets briefly explain. The Kluge homepage includes 4 columns for News, Client Profiles, Tips and our next Tradeshow appearance. These headings will remain consistent and the content will be updated on a regular basis. The Quick Contact form located to the bottom right of the page lets you drop us a note easily. Towards the top right of the page are additional useful links that will interest you.
2. Next is the Product area. Divided into our product line categories, here you can learn about the equipment we manufacture as well as the equipment we hold distribution rights to. This also includes our Used Equipment products and Rebuild Program. For each product there are the following pages:
- Features (and separate page with photo for each feature listed)
- Common applications
- Video demonstrations
You will find these listed in the light blue left hand panel when on the specific product page. Check also this panel on EVERY page for related site content.
3. The News area is just that, NEWS, it includes sections for all kinds of news items including Press Releases (like this one), Installation Reports, Tip of the Month and Client Profiles.
4. Web-based multimedia is developing fast. To keep up to date with the evolving internet technologies, we’ve updated the Multimedia area, which now includes extensive online brochure and user guide libraries. An additional update is the video demonstration section, that now offers you complete video files to download called FULL LENGTH. If you have a high-speed internet connection, why wait for a CD ROM in the mail when you can download the video file NOW? The Multimedia area features sections for video, flash and brochure/guide downloads. Coming soon in this category will be sales presentations in video and flash formats.
5. At Kluge we pride ourselves in post-sale support and that’s why our Parts & Service section has grown. Now our consumable parts listings include photographs so you can see what you are ordering. You can also learn a little about Bill and Kevin as part of our customer service team. Browse this area to pick up a Special Offer from Kluge.
6. Tips & Resources has also been expanded to include resources for the CEO, CFO and Operator within your facilities, located in the Facts and Figures sub-section. The usual Tech Tips and Client Profiles reside here too as well as resources for Designers.
I hope you will enjoy our new site as much as we have creating it. As always, contact us with any questions on our products and services. We look forward to hearing from you!
Brandtjen & Kluge, LLC.
For more information about Brandtjen & Kluge, LLC. news, products and services visit www.kluge.biz, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 800-826-7320 toll-free US & Canada (715-483-3265).