Trade-In your Kluge or your Moll TODAY
CALL: (800) 826-7320
Financing Available – call for lease rates
Trade-In Program Available – call to see if your equipment qualifies
Ready for Delivery!
Take advantage of the great tax savings that’s available with the Section 179 Bonus Depreciation deduction.
What is IRS Section 179?
Essentially, Section 179 of the IRS tax code allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment and/or software purchased or financed during the tax year. That means that if you buy (or finance) a piece of qualifying equipment, you can deduct the FULL PURCHASE PRICE from your gross income.
- The deduction limit for Section 179 is now $1,000,000
- The 2018 Section 179 Deduction threshold for total amount of equipment that can be purchased is now $2,500,000
- Most new and used equipment, as well as some software, qualify for the Section 179 Deduction
- 100% bonus depreciation for 2018 new and used equipment allowed
- When applying these provisions, Section 179 is generally taken first, followed by Bonus Depreciation
So now is the time to act!
Used 2013 OmniFold – call for pricing
Vacuum Feeder, Friction Feeder, Converting Station, Buckle Fold Unit, Flipper (converting station), IL-9 B3 Base Unit, Flipgate (includes one fold plate and flipper), Remanufactured Final Fold II unit, HHS- XP-E08 Controller (3) Photo Cells, (2) Encoders, (4) Hot Guns, (4) Cold Glue Guns
Used Kluge EHG – call for pricing and availability (800) 826-7320
Certified Unifold Folder Gluer – PRICE
$85,920 Now: $80,000
INCLUDED: HHS 2 head hot melt Glue System and New Vertical Buckle Plate not shown.
Kluge OmniCoat 40″ UV Wide-Format Production Coater PRICE $95,000
As well as new machinery, Kluge markets and sells equipment in the following formats: Remanufactured, Certified or Used (As-is) condition. Look through the tabs below to learn about which used equipment program is right for you.
For inquiries about equipment for sale on this page or if you have machinery manufactured by Kluge that you are looking to sell, complete our contact form.
All equipment for sale complies with current OSHA and ANSI safety standards. A Kluge product should never be operated without all guarding fully functioning and in place.
As premier manufacturer of Foil Stamping, Embossing, Diecutting and Folding & Gluing equipment, Kluge understands that the two most important considerations when purchasing any piece of equipment are: Performance and Economy.
Make purchasing used Kluge equipment a positive experience. When considering a used machine, we recommend that you consider the following points:
- Does the equipment come with current OSHA and ANSI approved guarding? Can the machine be retrofitted with the correct guards?
- Does the equipment come with appropriate manuals?
- Is there a reliable source of parts?
- Does the purchase price include training and/or installation?
- Can the machine be inspected prior to shipment?
- Can the equipment be set up to run a job typical to what you will expect the machine to run?
- Does the seller of the equipment have references you can call?
- Know the serial number of the machine, call the original manufacturer for the history of the equipment
Proper research prior to making a used equipment purchase goes a long way towards ensuring that the experience is positive.
When you purchase Kluge Certified Pre-Owned equipment, you can rest assured it’s been through a rigorous inspection process.
INSPECTED Before it can be part of the certification program, every pre-owned machine is rigorously inspected from top to bottom, inside and out.
RENEWED After inspection, renewal service takes place. Broken and damaged components are repaired or replaced, some even upgraded with newer technology.
OPERATED After inspection and renewal service, all equipment undergoes operational testing to confirm the equipment is production ready.
CERTIFIED Every step of the inspection and renewal processes is performed by a Kluge factory technician.
PROTECTED All Kluge Certified Pre-Owned equipment includes a 60 day parts warranty.
Brandtjen & Kluge, LLC. can also certify or rebuild your existing Kluge equipment to original manufacturing standards. Contact us for details.
Alternatively, why not consider our highly popular remanufactured equipment that includes complete OSHA and ANSI approved guarding, installation, training and 6 month warranty?